Saseendran re-elected as Wayanad secretary
SULTHAN BATHERY: CK Saseendran has been unanimously re-elected as the secretary of CPM Wayanad district committee on the last day ..
SULTHAN BATHERY: CK Saseendran has been unanimously re-elected as the secretary of CPM Wayanad district committee on the last day of the three-day long CPM district conference held here on Saturday.
A 25-member district committee was also constituted. P V Varghese Vaidyar and N M Antony were exempted from the district committee. Saseendran is elected to the district secretary post for a consecutive second term.
Saseendran has been in the forefront of the agitations for Adivasis
and agricultural labourers in the district and is also a state committee member of KSKTU and district convener of Bhoosamrakshana Samiti.
The three-day long conference concluded with a mass rally and public convention on the Stadium Ground.
CPM Politburo member Kodiyeri Balakrishnan inaugurated the mee-
ting. Paloli Mohammedkutty, P K Sreemathy, E P Jayarajan and P Karunakaran spoke on the occasion.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song