DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sathya Sai Baba 'stable', says hospital
He has been under treatment for 15 days at a hospital in Puttaparthi.
Puttaparthi: The condition of Sathya Sai Baba, who is undergoing treatment for multi-organ dysfunction, continues to be "stable" with a "slow" overall improvement in the functioning of all organs, a medical bulletin said on Monday.
"There is an overall improvement in the functioning of all the organs though it is slow. His liver is also showing improvement in functioning," Director of Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences AN Safaya said.
Baba has been under treatment for 15 days at the super-speciality hospital in Puttaparthi.
He continues to be on ventilator and intermittent dialysis, Safaya said.
"Doctors attending on Sai Baba are satisfied with the improvement shown so far, though he still continues in a critical state of health," Safaya added.
The 85-year-old Sathya Sai Baba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital following problems related to heart and respiration. Doctors have said he was suffering from multi-organ dysfunction.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong