Satish wants Salman for 'Pithamagan' Hindi remake
Actor-director Satish Kaushik has bought the rights of Tamil film 'Pithamagan' and plans to rope in Salman Khan.
Mumbai: Actor-director Satish Kaushik has bought the rights of Tamil film 'Pithamagan' and plans to rope in Salman Khan, who worked in his 2003 hit movie 'Tere Naam', for the project.
"Sometimes destiny has its own way. I have a nice script for Salman Khan which is much bigger than 'Tere Naam'. I have bought the rights of Tamil film 'Pithamagan', which featured national award winning actor Vikram who had also done Tamil version of 'Tere Naam'," Kaushik told IANS.
'Tere Naam' was the Hindi version of director Bala's hit Tamil film 'Sethu', a tragic romantic tale that came in 1999. Released in 2003, 'Pithamagan' was also directed by Bala and the cast also included Surya.
"I have developed the script and I will soon narrate the script to Salman Khan. He is perfect for the character," said Kaushik.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands