DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Satya Sai Baba still on ventilator support
Sai Baba was admitted to hospital on March 28 following lung and chest congestion.
Anantapur: Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted to hospital following lung and chest congestion, continues to be on ventilator support but is showing improvement, doctors attending on him said on Monday.
"Sri Satya Sai Baba, who was admitted in the hospital on March 28, continued to show improvement in his clinical condition. He is still on assisted ventilation and on kidney support through CRRT, which is a process of slow dialysis," a media release issued this morning by the Director of Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences said.
"All other clinical parameters are nearly normal. The panel of doctors attending on him are satisfied with the progress made so far," it said.
85-year-old Satya Sai Baba was admitted to the super-speciality hospital at Prashantigram at Puttaparti near here following respiration-related problems.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO