Satyagraha: Work is therapeutic, says Amitabh Bachchan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says his work 'dissects' him from the 'daily and hourly burdens'.
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says his work 'dissects' him from the 'daily and hourly burdens'.
The 70-year-old shared his thoughts through his post on his blog.
He wrote: "The sun sets again and another day of turmoil comes to an end. The work is the place that I would like to be always. It is almost like a balm across an aching forehead - therapeutic."
"Work dissects me from the daily and hourly burdens, that man carries, perhaps right to his grave," he added.
He is currently busy shooting for Prakash Jha's political drama 'Satyagraha', which also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee, Amrita Rao and Arjun Rampal in the lead roles.
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh