DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sauber renew partnership with Oerlikon till 2015
The Oerlikon logo will continue to appear on both sides of the upper engine cover of the new Sauber race car and on
Hinwil (Switzerland): The Sauber Formula One team and its partner Oerlikon are to continue their successful collaboration till 2015. Both parties on Tuesday announced an extension of their contract to 2015.
Team Principal Monisha Kaltenborn said: "There is no need for me to emphasise that it is always a special pleasure for us to work together with a Swiss company. In Oerlikon's case that is especially pertinent as we are talking about a technology enterprise with whom we share many things in common: cutting-edge technology, innovation and internationalism, yet at the same time 'Swissness' and a longstanding tradition as well."
The Oerlikon logo will continue to appear on both sides of the upper engine cover of the new Sauber race car and on the team gear and equipment. Oerlikon is a leading high-tech industrial group specialising in machine and plant engineering.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017