Sauber renew partnership with Oerlikon till 2015
The Oerlikon logo will continue to appear on both sides of the upper engine cover of the new Sauber race car and on
Hinwil (Switzerland): The Sauber Formula One team and its partner Oerlikon are to continue their successful collaboration till 2015. Both parties on Tuesday announced an extension of their contract to 2015.
Team Principal Monisha Kaltenborn said: "There is no need for me to emphasise that it is always a special pleasure for us to work together with a Swiss company. In Oerlikon's case that is especially pertinent as we are talking about a technology enterprise with whom we share many things in common: cutting-edge technology, innovation and internationalism, yet at the same time 'Swissness' and a longstanding tradition as well."
The Oerlikon logo will continue to appear on both sides of the upper engine cover of the new Sauber race car and on the team gear and equipment. Oerlikon is a leading high-tech industrial group specialising in machine and plant engineering.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right