SC upholds Rs 4.5 lakh bill on MD for sex chats
The Supreme Court has upheld the Telecom Department's decision to collect an amount of Rs 4.50 lakh from the Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd for making international sex chat calls.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory