Scarlett Johansson washes her face with vinegar
'The Avengers' star Scarlett Johansson uses apple cider vinegar to cleanse her face. It keeps her spots at bay.
London: 'The Avengers' star Scarlett Johansson uses apple cider vinegar to cleanse her face as she believes it keeps her spots at bay. The 28-year-old actress said the product can be harsh on skin, but it has been effective to her skin, reported Contactmusic.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts it can be really healing."
Johansson also recommends using lipsticks with built-in conditioners to get her trademark stand-out red lips. "My lipsticks have conditioner on the inside so if you like to wear red or coral lipstick, like me, you're not using a dry red, which can be chalky," Johansson said.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid