Scarlett Johansson washes her face with vinegar
'The Avengers' star Scarlett Johansson uses apple cider vinegar to cleanse her face. It keeps her spots at bay.
London: 'The Avengers' star Scarlett Johansson uses apple cider vinegar to cleanse her face as she believes it keeps her spots at bay. The 28-year-old actress said the product can be harsh on skin, but it has been effective to her skin, reported Contactmusic.
"I researched natural skincare and found that apple cider vinegar is really effective. Using it as a toner can be harsh, but if you have breakouts it can be really healing."
Johansson also recommends using lipsticks with built-in conditioners to get her trademark stand-out red lips. "My lipsticks have conditioner on the inside so if you like to wear red or coral lipstick, like me, you're not using a dry red, which can be chalky," Johansson said.
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation