DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Scarlett Johansson worried about 'Psycho' shower scene
The actress was worried after tackling the iconic 'Psycho' shower scene while shooting for a new film.
London: Actress Scarlett Johansson says she was worried after tackling Janet Leigh's iconic 'Psycho' shower scene while shooting the new movie based on 'Hitchcock'. The actress said she was cautious about tackling the iconic shower scene in the horror film, reported Contactmusic.
"At first I didn't really think about it, but as the day of the shower scene came closer, I started to worry.I kept watching that scene from 'Psycho' over and over and I have to say that it was very hard to get in the part of an actress who plays the part of a real star," Johansson said.
The movie is directed by Sacha Gervasi and it depicts the marital issues between Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma while making the 1960 horror classic.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere