School uses red coloured uniform to save students from trains
The school students cross a railway track while going to or returning from school everyday endangering their life.
Ranchi: A school near Jharkhand's capital Ranchi has changed its uniform's colour from sky blue to red to ensure that the children are not crushed by a train when they cross the railway tracks while going to or returning from the school. The residents of Angada also say that now the children will be safe while crossing the railway track.
In fact the parents had forced to school to change the uniform's colour to red.
Actually, there is a railway tracks very close to a government school in Angada. The children cross the track while going to or returning from school everyday endangering their life.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India