Schwarzenegger to wife: I won't be back!
However, the two will take care of their four children together.
Actor and former California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife Maria Shriver have confirmed their split after 25 years of marriage.
Shriver, who tied the knot with Schwarzenegger in 1986, moved out of their Brentwood, California home a few weeks ago, reports the Los Angeles Times.
However, the two will take care of their four children together and are working 'on the future' of their relationship, says reports.
"This has been a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us. After a great deal of thought, reflection, discussion and prayer, we came to this decision together. At this time, we are living apart while we work on the future of our relationship," they said in a joint statement.
"We are continuing to parent our four children together. They are the light and the center of both of our lives. We consider this a private matter and neither we nor any of our friends or family will have further comment. We ask for compassion and respect from the media and the public."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It