Screen Awards: Ranbir, Irrfan win the Best Actor
Ranbir Kapoor and Irrfan have jointly won the Best Actor award for 'Barfi' and 'Paan Singh Tomar' at the 19th Screen Awards.
New Delhi: Ranbir Kapoor and Irrfan have jointly won the Best Actor award for 'Barfi' and 'Paan Singh Tomar' at the Screen Awards, Vidya Balan won the Best Actress.
Katrina Kaif has won the Screen Awards in the Most Popular Actress category while Salman Khan won the same prize in the male category.
'Gangs of Wasseypur' wins the award for the Best Ensemble Cast at the 19th Colors Screen Awards. Directed by Anurag Kashyap, 'Gangs of Wasseypur' has been appreciated as international platforms as well.
Javed Ali won the Screen Awards for the Best Male Singer. Music director Pritam won two awards. He has won the prize in Best Music category for Barfi. His music also got him the award for the Most Popular Music.
The award also brought happiness for Abhishek Bachchan. He and Annu Kapoor have been declared the winners of Best Comic Actor. Big B received the special award at the 19th Screen Awards.
Director Sujoy Ghosh's 'Kahaani' won the award for innovative Sound Designing.
The organisers have introduced a new award this year which is called as the Best Marketing Award.
Late Yash Chopra's wife Pamela Chopra received the Lifetime Achievement Award given to her husband.
Ayushmann Khurrana and Ileana D'Cruz win in the Most Promising Debut category.
The Best Screenplay Award went to Sanjay Chauhan and Tigmanshu Dhuliya for 'Paan Singh Tomar'. They win over nominees Anurag Basu for Barfi!, Gauri Shinde for English Vinglish, Habib Faizal for Ishaqzaade and Sujoy Ghosh for Kahaani.
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall