Screenplay demanded the dialogue: Paruchuri
Paruchuri Murali claims that the dialogue with alleged political overtones was demanded by the script.
Nandamuri Balakrishna may have indicated that 'Adhinayakudu' is his political statement but Paruchuri Murali claims that the dialogue with alleged political overtones was demanded by the script. Speaking to a national daily on the controversial dialogue which has put the film in the centre of a controversy, the director said that the dialogue was "perfectly demanded by the screenplay in an emotional scene and delivered by a character who was concerned about society." The character is none other than Balakrishna.
The reference, he says, is not to any political leader.
Since some "politically-loaded" dialogues have been played out as part of the film's promos, the damage has been done. The film may have failed to escape the EC's scrutiny, but let's hope that it doesn't agitate the followers of one or other party after its release.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone