Screenwriter Sachin Bhowmick passes away
He had films like 'Aradhana', 'Golmaal', 'Taal', 'Koi Mil Gaya' and more to his credit
Mumbai: Legendary writer and director, Sachin Bhowmick passed away Tuesday afternoon. According to sources, the writer had been ailing for sometime.
Sachin has written screenplays for over 70 films. He started his career in writing with Mohan Segal's Lajwanti in 1958 starring Nargis.
Sachin Bhowmick won the Filmfare best story award for Brahmachari in 1968. He has films like Caravan, Aradhana, Love In Tokyo, Golmaal, Do Aur Do Paanch, Karma, Karan Arjun, Taal to his credit. His recent work includes Hrithik Roshan's Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish.
He directed only one film in his lifetime called Raja Rani in 1973 starring Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Ready to Sell his Pyjama to Buy MS Dhoni in IPL 2018
- LG G6 First Impressions Review: The V20 Facelift Seems Unconvincing
- Salman Khan Fires Three of His Bodyguards; Retains Shera
- PCB Taking Legal Recourse Against BCCI: Najam Sethi
- Hyundai Xcent Facelift: All You Need to Know About the Maruti Suzuki DZire Rival