Script writer Shankar Ramakrishnan is very busy
After working as a close aide to his mentor Renjith for almost a decade, Shankar Ramakrishnan is now very busy.
After working as a close aide to his mentor Renjith for almost a decade, Shankar Ramakrishnan has suddenly turned busy with his works. Known more as the script writer of the historical thriller 'Urumi' featuring Prithviraj and Genelia, Shankar has currently emerged as one of the most sought- after writer in the industry.
Shankar is currently working on three eagerly awaited projects. His new script 'Gold' will be directed by for Rajesh Pillai of 'Traffic' fame. Amal Neerad will kick start the shoot for the new movie with Mammooty and Prithviraj titled 'Arival Chuttika Nakshathram' whose scripts by Shankar have already been completed. Apart from this, Shankar will play a tribute to the versatile comedy stars of Mollywood through the movie 'Ente Sathyanweshana Pareekshakal'.It will have Suraj Venjarammoodu in the lead playing a comedian affected by depression.
Amidst all these busy schedules, Shankar has also found time to don an important role for his mentor's new movie 'Spirit' which will be in theatres by next month. Shankar is also getting ready to start his next movie as an actor in 'Leela'- all set to get started in another few months.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times