Scriptwriter Kona Venkat turns a year older today
Known for writing satirical dialogues the scrip writer has also acted in films like 'Endukante Premanta'.
It's a special day for Telugu scriptwriter Kona Venkat as he gets a year older today. Venkat, whose claim to fame are witty dialogues and satires have also given stories and dialogues for many big films.
Also Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan and Srinu Vytla have been a hit combination of directors and have been together in creating out-and-out comedy films. He has also worked in Bollywood with directors like Ram Gopal Varma.
The scriptwriter who is currently working for NTR's 'Baadhshah', Venkatesh's 'Shadow', NTR and Santhosh Srinivas's film has also acted in 'Endukante Premanta'. However, the dynamic writer has also worked for the screenplay of upcoming movie 'Jabardasth'.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces