Scriptwriter Kona Venkat turns a year older today
Known for writing satirical dialogues the scrip writer has also acted in films like 'Endukante Premanta'.
It's a special day for Telugu scriptwriter Kona Venkat as he gets a year older today. Venkat, whose claim to fame are witty dialogues and satires have also given stories and dialogues for many big films.
Also Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan and Srinu Vytla have been a hit combination of directors and have been together in creating out-and-out comedy films. He has also worked in Bollywood with directors like Ram Gopal Varma.
The scriptwriter who is currently working for NTR's 'Baadhshah', Venkatesh's 'Shadow', NTR and Santhosh Srinivas's film has also acted in 'Endukante Premanta'. However, the dynamic writer has also worked for the screenplay of upcoming movie 'Jabardasth'.
Recommended For You
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology