Sebastian Vettel fastest in 2nd practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Vettel set a time of 1 minute and 44.249 seconds at the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Singapore: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel again stamped himself the man to beat by setting the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Chasing his third straight win in Formula One's annual night race and seemingly headed for a fourth successive drivers' championship, Vettel set a time of 1 minute, 44.249 seconds on the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were the nearest rivals, but third-placed Rosberg was more than a second slower than Vettel. Lotus driver Sebastian Grosjean was fifth quickest, outperforming his teammate Kimi Raikkonen in eighth.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was sixth, ahead of McLaren's Jenson Button. Force India's Adrian Sutil and McLaren's Sergio Perez were ninth and 10th.
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US
- Salman Khan's Recent Photo With Nephew Ahil is Just Too Heart-warming
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts