Sebastian Vettel fastest in 2nd practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Vettel set a time of 1 minute and 44.249 seconds at the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Singapore: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel again stamped himself the man to beat by setting the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Chasing his third straight win in Formula One's annual night race and seemingly headed for a fourth successive drivers' championship, Vettel set a time of 1 minute, 44.249 seconds on the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were the nearest rivals, but third-placed Rosberg was more than a second slower than Vettel. Lotus driver Sebastian Grosjean was fifth quickest, outperforming his teammate Kimi Raikkonen in eighth.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was sixth, ahead of McLaren's Jenson Button. Force India's Adrian Sutil and McLaren's Sergio Perez were ninth and 10th.
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha