DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sebastian Vettel fastest in 2nd practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Vettel set a time of 1 minute and 44.249 seconds at the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Singapore: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel again stamped himself the man to beat by setting the fastest time in Friday's practice for the Singapore Grand Prix.
Chasing his third straight win in Formula One's annual night race and seemingly headed for a fourth successive drivers' championship, Vettel set a time of 1 minute, 44.249 seconds on the Marina Bay circuit; six tenths of a second clear of team-mate Mark Webber.
Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were the nearest rivals, but third-placed Rosberg was more than a second slower than Vettel. Lotus driver Sebastian Grosjean was fifth quickest, outperforming his teammate Kimi Raikkonen in eighth.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso was sixth, ahead of McLaren's Jenson Button. Force India's Adrian Sutil and McLaren's Sergio Perez were ninth and 10th.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?