Sebastian Vettel fastest in final practice for German Grand Prix
Vettel set the quickest time, ahead of Mercedes' Nico Rosberg and Red Bull team-mate Mark Webber.
Nuerburgring, Germany: Three-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel produced a sizzling lap in his Red Bull to post the fastest time by a large margin in Saturday's final practice before qualifying for the German Grand Prix.
Vettel is the championship leader and is seeking his first win at home. He was 0.6766 seconds faster than Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg. Rosberg has won two of the past three races, including last week's British GP. Unlike that race, there were no blowouts of the new tyres supplied by Pirelli.
Mark Webber in the second Red Bull was third fastest, 0.694 off Vettel's pace.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso, second in the drivers' standings, was 0.104 seconds back in fourth.
Felipe Massa in the second Ferrari was fifth, ahead of Kimi Raikkonen of Lotus and Lewis Hamilton of Mercedes.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It