DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sebastian Vettel fastest in final practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Red Bull driver Vettel set the best time in the final practice before Saturday's qualifying session at the Singapore Grand Prix.
Singapore: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel set the best time in the final practice before Saturday's qualifying session at the Singapore Grand Prix.
The Formula One championship had the fastest time on Friday as well but was pushed harder this time, and his best time was only two-tenths of a second better than that of Lotus' Romain Grosjean.
Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were third and fifth-fastest respectively, separated by Red Bull's Mark Webber.
Ferrari pair Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa were down in sixth and 10th respectively, and between them were the McLarens of Sergio Perez and Jenson Button in seventh and ninth, with Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg eighth.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users