Sebastian Vettel fastest in final practice for Singapore Grand Prix
Red Bull driver Vettel set the best time in the final practice before Saturday's qualifying session at the Singapore Grand Prix.
Singapore: Red Bull driver Sebastian Vettel set the best time in the final practice before Saturday's qualifying session at the Singapore Grand Prix.
The Formula One championship had the fastest time on Friday as well but was pushed harder this time, and his best time was only two-tenths of a second better than that of Lotus' Romain Grosjean.
Mercedes drivers Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were third and fifth-fastest respectively, separated by Red Bull's Mark Webber.
Ferrari pair Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa were down in sixth and 10th respectively, and between them were the McLarens of Sergio Perez and Jenson Button in seventh and ninth, with Sauber's Nico Hulkenberg eighth.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right