Second man charged with murder of soldier in London
Michael Adebolajo, 28, was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday.
London: British police charged a second man on Saturday with the May 22 murder of Lee Rigby, a serving soldier, on a London street.
Michael Adebolajo, 28, was also charged with the attempted murder of two police officers and with possession of a firearm, a 9.4 mm revolver, with intent to cause others to believe that violence would be used.
Adebolajo was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday, police said in a statement.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner