Second man charged with murder of soldier in London
Michael Adebolajo, 28, was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday.
London: British police charged a second man on Saturday with the May 22 murder of Lee Rigby, a serving soldier, on a London street.
Michael Adebolajo, 28, was also charged with the attempted murder of two police officers and with possession of a firearm, a 9.4 mm revolver, with intent to cause others to believe that violence would be used.
Adebolajo was remanded in custody to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday, police said in a statement.
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life