DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Secunderabad hotel collapse: Death toll rises to 15
The roof 80-year-old hotel gave way around 6:30 am, resulting in the building collapse, officials said.
Hyderabad: With the recovery of two more bodies, the death toll in the collapse of a hotel building at Secunderabad has gone up to 15 while 12 others are undergoing treatment in various hospitals.
Two more bodies have been retrieved since last night from the debris of the collapsed City Light Hotel and Bakery on Rashtrapati Road, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) Commissioner M T Krishna Babu said.
One person is said to be trapped under the debris and efforts were on to extricate him, he said.
The roof of the nearly 80-year-old City Light Hotel and Bakery gave way around 6:30 am on Monday, resulting in the building collapse, officials said.
"The injured were shifted to state-run Gandhi Hospital, where five among them were discharged while doctors performed surgeries on four others," officials had said.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish