DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Security analyst Subrahmanyam dies
Security and strategic analyst K Subrahmanyam died on Wednesday after a brief illness.
New Delhi: Security and strategic analyst K Subrahmanyam died in New Delhi on Wednesday after a brief illness.
82-year-old Subrahmanyam, who is survived by his wife, three sons and a daughter, breathed his last at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, family sources said.
He was suffering from cancer and diabetes but his end came after a heart attack, they said.
Subrahmanyam, a prominent international strategic affairs analyst, journalist and a former Indian civil servant, headed the Kargil Committee and was the founding Director of the security think-tank, Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.
He also headed the Prime Minister's Task Force on Global Strategic Developments.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO