See Naomi Campbell in Manav Gangwani's lehenga-choli
Campbell reached Jodhpur on Sunday and the long-list of celebrity guests started arriving there the next day.
Jodhpur: British supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is here to celebrate her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin's 50th birthday, turned desi when she stepped out in an elegant lehenga-choli created by designer Manav Gangwani for the big bash.
"Dreams do come true. No one has made my clothes look so good. Love you Naomi and Vlad," Gangwani tweeted.
The 42-year-old looked glamorous in a lehenga-choli in pink and purple hues. She accessorised the attire with 'mang-tikka' and bracelet.
Sophie Choudry, who attended the party Tuesday where Rajastahni cuisine were laid out for Campbell's international guests, tweeted: "Amazing nite!! Naomi & Vlad looked incredible in MG (Manav Gangwani creation)."
Campbell reached Jodhpur Sunday and the long-list of celebrity guests started arriving here Monday.
Recommended For You
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century