DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
See Naomi Campbell in Manav Gangwani's lehenga-choli
Campbell reached Jodhpur on Sunday and the long-list of celebrity guests started arriving there the next day.
Jodhpur: British supermodel Naomi Campbell, who is here to celebrate her Russian billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin's 50th birthday, turned desi when she stepped out in an elegant lehenga-choli created by designer Manav Gangwani for the big bash.
"Dreams do come true. No one has made my clothes look so good. Love you Naomi and Vlad," Gangwani tweeted.
The 42-year-old looked glamorous in a lehenga-choli in pink and purple hues. She accessorised the attire with 'mang-tikka' and bracelet.
Sophie Choudry, who attended the party Tuesday where Rajastahni cuisine were laid out for Campbell's international guests, tweeted: "Amazing nite!! Naomi & Vlad looked incredible in MG (Manav Gangwani creation)."
Campbell reached Jodhpur Sunday and the long-list of celebrity guests started arriving here Monday.
Recommended For You
- Govt Says No Chance of Indo-Pak Bilateral Series in Current Scenario
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Opinion – Which 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variant Should You Buy?
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar