Seemandhara activists protest inside ISRO office against Telangana
The protesters are said to be some local Andhra journalists who wanted to raise their objection against the bifurcation of the state.
Sriharikota: The Seemandhra protesters on Tuesday entered the venue of the ISRO press conference in Sriharikota with placards against the division of Andhra Pradesh.
The protesters are said to be some regional local Andhra Pradesh journalists who wanted to raise their objection against the bifurcation of the state in front of the national media. However, the press conference continued as scheduled.
India's Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) had a perfect lift off at 2:38 pm on Tuesday from the Sriharikota spaceport. The PSLV-C25 carrying five scientific payloads will travel for almost 300 days, cover 680 million kilometers and finally reach Mars on September 24, 2014. The Mangalyaan is expected to take 300 days to reach the red planet.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)