'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' release postponed
'SVSC' will not hit the marquee on Dec 21, this much-awaited Christmas release will hit the screens on Sankranthi.
Unsurprisingly, yet another big-ticket film has been postponed. Dil Raju's most prestigious, multi-starrer film, 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu', will not hit the marquee on December 21. This much-awaited Christmas release shall now be called a Sankranthi release.
To clash with Ram Charan's 'Naayak' in a span of less than a week (very likely), this Venkatesh-Mahesh Babu starrer is currently being shot. There is no update from the producer as regards the release date of the audio.
Anjali and Samantha are part of the cast. Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Rao Ramesh have key roles. Music is by Mickey J Meyer.
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump Sniffles Had the Internet Choking
- Hillary Clinton Wins First Presidential Debate: CNN-ORC Poll
- I Have Experience, Says Hillary Clinton on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Watch: Gloves Off Ahead Of Sushma's UN Speech