DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' release postponed
'SVSC' will not hit the marquee on Dec 21, this much-awaited Christmas release will hit the screens on Sankranthi.
Unsurprisingly, yet another big-ticket film has been postponed. Dil Raju's most prestigious, multi-starrer film, 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu', will not hit the marquee on December 21. This much-awaited Christmas release shall now be called a Sankranthi release.
To clash with Ram Charan's 'Naayak' in a span of less than a week (very likely), this Venkatesh-Mahesh Babu starrer is currently being shot. There is no update from the producer as regards the release date of the audio.
Anjali and Samantha are part of the cast. Prakash Raj, Jayasudha and Rao Ramesh have key roles. Music is by Mickey J Meyer.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%