DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Seles to be inducted into Court of Champions
Nine-time major champion Monica Seles will be inducted into the US Open Court of Champions before the women's final.
New York: Nine-time major champion Monica Seles will be inducted into the US Open Court of Champions before the women's final on Sunday.
Seles, who won the US Open in 1991 and 1992, spent more than 175 weeks ranked first and was elected to the International Tennis Hall of Fame in 2009.
She teamed with Chris Evert for a fun-and-games exhibition match against Jason Biggs and Rainn Wilson before Thursday night's main event, the quarterfinal between Novak Djokovic and Mikhail Youzhny.
Seles said being on the main court at the US Open was a thrill. "It brought back so many memories. You could feel the electricity," she said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users