Seminars in city on Scientology
HYDERABAD: To create awareness on Scientology, the Scientology India Goodwill tour arrived in the city on Monday as part of their ..
HYDERABAD: To create awareness on Scientology, the Scientology India Goodwill tour arrived in the city on Monday as part of their five years tour in India. It would organise seminars and special camps in various schools and colleges.
Speaking to mediapersons here, Marion Whitta, director for Scientology India said that the tour would be in the city for the next three months and would train people on 19-different subjects including methods of study, communication, public relations and solutions for every day life problems.
"Scientology means knowing how to know and was founded by American author L Ron Hubbard. The Scientology Goodwill tour holds an exhibition which highlights the most basic areas of life's situations and shows the encapsulated solutions," she added.
She said scientology is a body of beliefs and related practices as well as a hierarchical organisation initially created by Hubbard. He developed it in 1952 as a successor to his earlier self help system Dianetics.
Whitta said they would inaugurate three-week long programmes in communication skills and personal development at Dr B R Ambedkar College, Baghlinghampally on May 25 at 10 a.m.
"Training would be given to both faculty and students in various educational institutions throughout the city. The practice of scientology helps people who find it difficult to think clearly," she added.
Interested people can contact for the free seminars on 8125985867.
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot
- Don't Invite Foreign Teams to Pakistan in Current Situation: Shoaib Akhtar
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar