DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sequel is on its way: 'Oh My God' director
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh, the film is reportedly doing good business at the box office.
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal left a strong impact on the viewers with their latest film 'Oh My God' and they are likely to take the story ahead with a sequel. Director Umesh Shukla says he has started scripting the sequel.
Shukla told IANS: "Yes, there is a scope for the sequel. In fact, me and the writer have started scripting for it...let's see how it moves. Akshay Kumar and Paresh are also keen about it, but let's see."
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh Rawal, the film, released Sep 28, is reportedly doing a good business at the box office.
When asked, Paresh, who also turned producer with 'Oh My God', said the decision would depend upon the quality of the script.
Paresh said: "It all depends on the script, if we get a good script, then we will make a sequel. We are just thinking about it, but right now we are just enjoying the success."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar