Sequel is on its way: 'Oh My God' director
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh, the film is reportedly doing good business at the box office.
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal left a strong impact on the viewers with their latest film 'Oh My God' and they are likely to take the story ahead with a sequel. Director Umesh Shukla says he has started scripting the sequel.
Shukla told IANS: "Yes, there is a scope for the sequel. In fact, me and the writer have started scripting for it...let's see how it moves. Akshay Kumar and Paresh are also keen about it, but let's see."
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh Rawal, the film, released Sep 28, is reportedly doing a good business at the box office.
When asked, Paresh, who also turned producer with 'Oh My God', said the decision would depend upon the quality of the script.
Paresh said: "It all depends on the script, if we get a good script, then we will make a sequel. We are just thinking about it, but right now we are just enjoying the success."
Recommended For You
- Referee Shakti Singh's Dream Debut in MS Dhoni's Last Match as Captain
- 'Virat Kohli Sacrificed Butter Chicken, Mutton Rolls For Quick Singles'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 vs Lenovo P2 vs Honor 6X vs Vivo V5 Plus: All You Need to Know
- Alia Bhatt Looks Adorable Dressed As Kareena Kapoor Khan From Jab We Met
- 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM: Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, HTC 11 And More