Sequel is on its way: 'Oh My God' director
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh, the film is reportedly doing good business at the box office.
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal left a strong impact on the viewers with their latest film 'Oh My God' and they are likely to take the story ahead with a sequel. Director Umesh Shukla says he has started scripting the sequel.
Shukla told IANS: "Yes, there is a scope for the sequel. In fact, me and the writer have started scripting for it...let's see how it moves. Akshay Kumar and Paresh are also keen about it, but let's see."
Co-produced by Ashvini Yardi, Akshay and Paresh Rawal, the film, released Sep 28, is reportedly doing a good business at the box office.
When asked, Paresh, who also turned producer with 'Oh My God', said the decision would depend upon the quality of the script.
Paresh said: "It all depends on the script, if we get a good script, then we will make a sequel. We are just thinking about it, but right now we are just enjoying the success."
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More