DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Series of explosions in Iraq kill 16
Sources said the toll could possibly rise as some of the wounded were in serious conditions.
Baghdad: At least 16 people were killed and 30 injured when two car bombs ripped off a Shiite neighbourhood in Iraq on Thursday night, Xinhua reported.
The back to back explosions occurred in Shiite, dominated Shula district of the Iraqi capital city at night, with the first occurring outside a restaurant and the second near a football stadium, reported Xinhua citing a police source.
The toll could possibly rise as some of the wounded were in serious conditions, the source added.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi