Settai: Trailer gets 2.8 mn hits on internet
The trailer of 'Settai', Tamil version of hit Bollywood comedy 'Delhi Belly', has got 279,139 lakh hits on internet.
The trailer of 'Settai', Tamil version of hit Bollywood adult comedy 'Delhi Belly', has got 279,139 lakh hits on YouTube within three days of its launch.
Directed by R. Kannan, 'Settai' stars Arya, Premgi Amaren and Santhanam in the roles originally reprised by Imran Khan, Vir Das and Kunal Roy Kapur.
Its trailer was release online on September 1 and by September 3 noon the hits reached 2.8 million.
The makers of the film have said that unlike the original version, which received an adult rating, the remake targets the family audience. In the Tamil version, the core plot has been retained, but dialogues have been changed and risque jokes have been edited out.
Music will be by S.S. Thaman and Hansika Motwani and Anjali will play female leads in the film.
'Settai', being produced by UTV Motion Pictures, is coming out in December this year.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Uncapped Indian Players Could Be in Focus at Auction
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)