DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sex Box: Couples to have sex on Channel 4 show
The makers of 'Sex Box' have selected three couples, two straight and one gay, to take part in the show.
New Delhi: It seems the small screen is leading a wave of revolution through its pathbreaking shows. A new show called 'Sex Box', to be aired on UK's Channel 4, will see a host interviewing couples right after intercourse. The channel has clarified that there will be no nudity as it will be pre-recorded show.
The channel will also have a panel of experts who will discuss about the change of behaviour of the people taking part in the show.
The show will feature couples having sex in a sound proof place which wouldn't reveal any footage about the participants' intimate moments.
The makers of the show have selected three couples, two straight and one gay, to take part in the show.
The first couple will be featured on the episode airing on October 7, 2013.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO