Sex Box: Couples to have sex on Channel 4 show
The makers of 'Sex Box' have selected three couples, two straight and one gay, to take part in the show.
New Delhi: It seems the small screen is leading a wave of revolution through its pathbreaking shows. A new show called 'Sex Box', to be aired on UK's Channel 4, will see a host interviewing couples right after intercourse. The channel has clarified that there will be no nudity as it will be pre-recorded show.
The channel will also have a panel of experts who will discuss about the change of behaviour of the people taking part in the show.
The show will feature couples having sex in a sound proof place which wouldn't reveal any footage about the participants' intimate moments.
The makers of the show have selected three couples, two straight and one gay, to take part in the show.
The first couple will be featured on the episode airing on October 7, 2013.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw