Sex tape destroyed my faith in men: Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton admits she lost her faith in men after her then-boyfriend leaked a graphic sex tape to the world.
London: Socialite Paris Hilton admits she lost her faith in men after her then-boyfriend leaked a graphic sex tape to the world.
The 32-year-old hotel heiress, whose sex tape released shortly before the premiere of her hit reality series 'The Simple Life', said she has rebuilt her life and changed her image post the fiasco, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was the most painful thing I ever went through in my life. This was not just some random person, it was my boyfriend who I was with for a few years and who I really loved and trusted. It was such a violation of everything.
"I was so hurt and so in shock and it's been hard for me to ever really trust anyone again, especially guys, because it's the most horrible thing you could do to a person," she said.
Hilton says she finds it difficult to believe that starlets and would-be celebrities are deliberately releasing their own sex tapes to boost their fame.
"It's very bizarre to me to see girls purposely doing it to launch a career, and I think it's kind of pathetic and disgusting," she added.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines