Sexual assault case: Girl tells magistrate how Asaram violated her
The girl told the magistrate that Asaram also asked her that she should do BEd, become a teacher and join one of his schools
New Delhi: Self-proclaimed godman Asaram who is in a Jodhpur jail for sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at his ashram could be in big trouble. The minor girl has recorded her statement before a magistrate under Section 164 CrPC which will be presented as evidence in the court.
The minor girl told the magistrate that she got severe stomach ache on August 6 following which one Shilpi took her to a man named Sharadchandra. Shilpi told the girl that she was under the influence of evil spirits. Shilpi called her parents on August 7 and told them that their daughter is not well.
According to her statement her brother and she came to Chhindwada on August 8 but was not allowed to meet her parents. On August 9 Shilpi allegedly told her parents that Asaram can treat their daughter. She was then allegedly taken to Jodhpur where Asaram sexually assaulted her. The girl told the magistrate that Asaram also also asked her that she should do B Ed, become a teacher and join one of his schools instead of aiming to become a CA.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1