Sexual assault case: Girl tells magistrate how Asaram violated her
The girl told the magistrate that Asaram also asked her that she should do BEd, become a teacher and join one of his schools
New Delhi: Self-proclaimed godman Asaram who is in a Jodhpur jail for sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl at his ashram could be in big trouble. The minor girl has recorded her statement before a magistrate under Section 164 CrPC which will be presented as evidence in the court.
The minor girl told the magistrate that she got severe stomach ache on August 6 following which one Shilpi took her to a man named Sharadchandra. Shilpi told the girl that she was under the influence of evil spirits. Shilpi called her parents on August 7 and told them that their daughter is not well.
According to her statement her brother and she came to Chhindwada on August 8 but was not allowed to meet her parents. On August 9 Shilpi allegedly told her parents that Asaram can treat their daughter. She was then allegedly taken to Jodhpur where Asaram sexually assaulted her. The girl told the magistrate that Asaram also also asked her that she should do B Ed, become a teacher and join one of his schools instead of aiming to become a CA.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Breaking Toon: Is Nawaz Sharif Really Sharif?