Shaadi Ke Side Effects: Vidya is a strong performer, says Farhan
Farhan is teaming up with Vidya for the first time and is playing reel life couple in 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects'.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar feels that comedy should not be over rehearsed as it might spoil the outcome. "As far as acting is concerned you draw everything from the script and follow the director. In terms of comedy you can't over rehearse things as it takes away from it. The script, the lines have to be witty," Farhan said.
Farhan is teaming up with Vidya Balan for the first time and is playing reel life couple in romantic comedy 'Shaadi Ke Side Effects'.
"Marriage is a relationship between two people like friendship and partnership. Everything in life is work in progress...you get to know each other constantly. Not everyday will be amazing...you won't be seeing eye to eye but if you care and love each other everything will be well," Farhan said.
Farhan, who is happy about his marriage to celebrity hair stylist Adhuna Akhtar, is excited to share the screen space with Vidya.
"As an actor and director you want to work with people who are good at their work and are hungry for it (work). She is a strong and better performer. So it challenges you to do more better as an actor. It was wonderful working with her," Farhan said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Gold Hits Over 3-Month Low On Global Cues, Muted Demand
- Gold prices touch five-year low, people on shopping spree
- Shivaay Movie Review: Live
- PM Urges Citizens to Send Their Messages to Jawans This Diwali
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth