DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shah Rukh and Salman hug at an Iftar party; end of the cold war?
At MLA Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party, the rivals hugged and greeted each other bringing an old public spat to an end.
Mumbai: No one would have anticipated this one. At MLA Baba Siddiqui'e Ifatr party in Mumbai, the two reigning superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged and greeted each other, putting an end to one of the most talked about feuds in the film industry. The actors, who were once friends, had a very public spat at Salman's then girlfriend Katrina Kaif's birthday bash. The two stars, since then have remained hostile towards each other and have avoided each other at public events. At the Congress MLA's annual iftar party on Sunday, which was held at Taj Lands End, the two superstars shook hands and hugged each other warmly and even posed for the cameras. Whether the hug will revive their old friendship or not isn't clear yet, but we would say it's a start. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
Recommended For You
- KPS Gill Was India's Finest Hockey Administrator: Former Hockey Greats
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs