Shah Rukh and Salman hug at an Iftar party; end of the cold war?
At MLA Baba Siddiqui's Iftar party, the rivals hugged and greeted each other bringing an old public spat to an end.
Mumbai: No one would have anticipated this one. At MLA Baba Siddiqui'e Ifatr party in Mumbai, the two reigning superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan hugged and greeted each other, putting an end to one of the most talked about feuds in the film industry. The actors, who were once friends, had a very public spat at Salman's then girlfriend Katrina Kaif's birthday bash. The two stars, since then have remained hostile towards each other and have avoided each other at public events. At the Congress MLA's annual iftar party on Sunday, which was held at Taj Lands End, the two superstars shook hands and hugged each other warmly and even posed for the cameras. Whether the hug will revive their old friendship or not isn't clear yet, but we would say it's a start. (Pictures by Yogen Shah)
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor