Shah Rukh, Deepika Padukone's outfits in 'Chennai Express' to be auctioned
And proceedings from the sale, which will take place around the movie's release, will go for charity.
Mumbai: The outfits donned by Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone in forthcoming film 'Chennai Express' will be auctioned, and proceedings from the sale will go for a charity.
The auction will take place around the movie's release (August 9). The film is directed by Rohit Shetty, and it is said to be an action romantic comedy.
A source close to the team said, "People are really appreciating the different look that is donned by the actors in the film. With so much appreciation, the makers are planning to auction some of the costumes from the film and extend the proceedings for charity."
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance