Shah Rukh: I'd be proud if Suhana becomes an actress
Shah Rukh Khan says he would be very proud if his daughter Suhana becomes an actress.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Shah Rukh Khan, also known as the King Khan, thanks to his successful two decades in filmdom, says he would be very proud if his daughter Suhana becomes an actress.
"I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress I would be happy to put the money where my mouth is. I would be very proud if my daughter becomes an actress. I hope she becomes an actress," said Shah Rukh, who is married to Gauri. They have two children - Aryan and Suhana.
Shah Rukh's son Aryan is in London for his education. Suhana, 12 is often seen with her parents posing in front of the camera.
The superstar was talking at the launch of TATA Tea's new 'Jaago Re' campaign - Women First.
Talking abtout his family, Shah Rukh Khan said Gauri takes runs the family very well.
"We have been married for 21 years and she has been taking care of my family very well. She is very nice. I don't like to comment too much about my personal life but she has been a wonderful person," said the 47-year-old who has been the part of the film industry for two decades and churned out mega hits like "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Dil To Pagal Hai" and "Chak De!India".
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly