Shah Rukh: I'd be proud if Suhana becomes an actress
Shah Rukh Khan says he would be very proud if his daughter Suhana becomes an actress.
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Shah Rukh Khan, also known as the King Khan, thanks to his successful two decades in filmdom, says he would be very proud if his daughter Suhana becomes an actress.
"I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress I would be happy to put the money where my mouth is. I would be very proud if my daughter becomes an actress. I hope she becomes an actress," said Shah Rukh, who is married to Gauri. They have two children - Aryan and Suhana.
Shah Rukh's son Aryan is in London for his education. Suhana, 12 is often seen with her parents posing in front of the camera.
The superstar was talking at the launch of TATA Tea's new 'Jaago Re' campaign - Women First.
Talking abtout his family, Shah Rukh Khan said Gauri takes runs the family very well.
"We have been married for 21 years and she has been taking care of my family very well. She is very nice. I don't like to comment too much about my personal life but she has been a wonderful person," said the 47-year-old who has been the part of the film industry for two decades and churned out mega hits like "Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge", "Dil To Pagal Hai" and "Chak De!India".
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Ranbir Kapoor Dodges Question on MNS Ultimatum to Pakistani Artists
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India