Shah Rukh Khan: Deepika Padukone has an elephant's appetite
According to King Khan and Rohit Shetty, Deepika Padukone eats every two hours.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has spilled the beans about his 'Chennai Express' co-star Deepika Padukone's appetite, saying that she eats a lot!
Shah Rukh, Deepika and 'Chennai Express' director Rohit Shetty were present on the sets of Colors' 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' to promote their movie when comedian Kapil asked the model-turned-actress her fitness secret.
Deepika instantly turned to SRK, and said: "You asked him to ask me this, didn't you?"
Shah Rukh denied, but told everyone about Deepika's diet. King Khan and Rohit referred to her "elephant's appetite" and said that she eats every two hours.
"When we were shooting in the mountains somewhere, all we could eat were biscuits and tea because Deepika ate all our food on the journey," quipped Shah Rukh.
"She doesn't restrain herself from eating, she ate everybody's food on the set, including the spot boys'," he added.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day