Shah Rukh Khan: Deepika Padukone has an elephant's appetite
According to King Khan and Rohit Shetty, Deepika Padukone eats every two hours.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has spilled the beans about his 'Chennai Express' co-star Deepika Padukone's appetite, saying that she eats a lot!
Shah Rukh, Deepika and 'Chennai Express' director Rohit Shetty were present on the sets of Colors' 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' to promote their movie when comedian Kapil asked the model-turned-actress her fitness secret.
Deepika instantly turned to SRK, and said: "You asked him to ask me this, didn't you?"
Shah Rukh denied, but told everyone about Deepika's diet. King Khan and Rohit referred to her "elephant's appetite" and said that she eats every two hours.
"When we were shooting in the mountains somewhere, all we could eat were biscuits and tea because Deepika ate all our food on the journey," quipped Shah Rukh.
"She doesn't restrain herself from eating, she ate everybody's food on the set, including the spot boys'," he added.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"