Shah Rukh Khan made Lady Gaga wait?
Shah Rukh Khan is known for his latecoming and, if sources are to be believed, the actor didn't spare even Lady Gaga.
New Delhi: Shah Rukh Khan is known for his latecoming and, if sources are to be believed, the actor didn't spare even pop star Lady Gaga. However, she seems to have had no hard feelings over SRK's delayed arrival for a meeting.
Shah Rukh is said to have reached over an hour late to shoot an exclusive chat show with Gaga in the capital Sunday. The chat show was recorded to be telecast on UTV Bindass in November.
Of the six segments that were scheduled to be shot for the show, only four could be shot due to the resulting time constraint, a source told IANS.
Gaga shot for the four segments and left for the rehearsals of her performance for the F1 after-party Sunday night.
But she didn't seem to have minded the delay at all. Instead, she gifted Shah Rukh her personal shades for his 11-year-old daughter Suhana.
SRK and Gaga had a nice time chatting with each other about life and career for the show, and even partied together later at night.
As far as Shah Rukh's late coming is concerned, he made an appearance on the red carpet of F1 after-party Sunday night after making mediapersons wait for over four hours.
Kareena is a great girl, Preity tells Saif
Actress Preity Zinta showered praises on Kareena Kapoor when she met the latter's actor beau, Saif Ali Khan, on her chat show.
"I remember meeting her (Kareena) recently and I was surprised. I told her that she is so funny and she kept me hooked on. Must say she's a great girl," Preity told Saif on UTV Stars' "Up Close and Personal with PZ".
The show will be on air Saturday.
Kunal Kohli roots for more sports events
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli hopes that after the successful inaugural Indian Grand Prix, more sports can make a mark in the country.
"Now that we're on the F1 map, let's get tennis and football and ensure we have every major sporting activity in India and not just cricket," tweeted Kohli.
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow