DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shah Rukh Khan on French magazine cover
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match.
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has graced the cover of French weekly magazine Paris Match. The 47-year-old actor took to Twitter to announce the news and also posted a picture of the magazine cover.
"If you know French... tell me what it says on cover... apart from my name. Thanks," Shah Rukh wrote in the cheeky post.
In the photo, the actor is dressed in a black and grey shirt and trousers. His hands are crossed over his chest and he has his trademark smile on his face. The cover reads 'Shah Rukh Khan- The biggest star of Bollywood. Before the Marrakech Festival, he welcomes us at his house.'
The actor's latest film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', Yash Chopra's last film, has received a warm response. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.
According to YRF spokesperson, the film, a Diwali release, earned Rs 15.23 crores on the first day from 2,500 screen across India.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry