Shah Rukh's daughter Suhana: Already a style icon?
Suhana, Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, was spotted with her mother Gauri at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards.
Suhana, Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, was spotted with her mother Gauri at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards. She was wearing what looked like a dress, mirroring her mother's style. She had done up her hair in ringlets and looked quite chic.
Though Suhana had little on no make up on, with the exception of perhaps a bit of lip gloss, the 12-year-old looked quite composed in front of the paparazzi in her off-shoulder, knee-length dress with floral print.
Shah Rukh often tweets about his children - son Aryan and daughter Suhana - and takes them to IPL matches. Suhana has been seen more often in sweat shirts and jeans. But it seems the junior Khan has already a fashion statement to make.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Supreme Court Set To Revisit 'Hindutva' Judgment After 20 Years
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink