Shah Rukh's daughter Suhana: Already a style icon?
Suhana, Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, was spotted with her mother Gauri at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards.
Suhana, Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, was spotted with her mother Gauri at the 19th Annual Colors Screen Awards. She was wearing what looked like a dress, mirroring her mother's style. She had done up her hair in ringlets and looked quite chic.
Though Suhana had little on no make up on, with the exception of perhaps a bit of lip gloss, the 12-year-old looked quite composed in front of the paparazzi in her off-shoulder, knee-length dress with floral print.
Shah Rukh often tweets about his children - son Aryan and daughter Suhana - and takes them to IPL matches. Suhana has been seen more often in sweat shirts and jeans. But it seems the junior Khan has already a fashion statement to make.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18