Shahid Kapoor to sport a rustic look for 'Rambo Rajkumar'
What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
Mumbai: What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
"He has been sporting stubble these days. A stubble is giving Shahid an edgier and rougher look. It is sort of adding to his persona and he even expressed that he likes wearing stubble. He will be sporting this rustic look in 'Rambo Rajkumar'," said the source.
The lead actor of films like 'Jab We Met' and 'Kaminey', Shahid is being directed by Prabhudheva in 'Rambo Rajkumar'.
Meanwhile, Shahid's stylist Kunal Rawal got so impressed with the actor's new look that the designer asked him to walk the ramp for him at the ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week.
The 32-year-old worked extra hours to wrap up his shoot in Cape Town to attend the fashion show Sunday.
- India Sabotaging Peace In The Region: Pakistan
- India identifies five terror camps across LoC
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against UN-Designated Terrorist Outfits
- Watch: Build- Up To The Surgical Strike Across LoC
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Rock On 2 Trailer: Farhan, Shraddha, Arjun All Set to Bring Back Magik
From Our Network
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18