DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shahid Kapoor to sport a rustic look for 'Rambo Rajkumar'
What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
Mumbai: What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
"He has been sporting stubble these days. A stubble is giving Shahid an edgier and rougher look. It is sort of adding to his persona and he even expressed that he likes wearing stubble. He will be sporting this rustic look in 'Rambo Rajkumar'," said the source.
The lead actor of films like 'Jab We Met' and 'Kaminey', Shahid is being directed by Prabhudheva in 'Rambo Rajkumar'.
Meanwhile, Shahid's stylist Kunal Rawal got so impressed with the actor's new look that the designer asked him to walk the ramp for him at the ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week.
The 32-year-old worked extra hours to wrap up his shoot in Cape Town to attend the fashion show Sunday.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes