Shahid Kapoor to sport a rustic look for 'Rambo Rajkumar'
What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
Mumbai: What is the secret behind Shahid Kapoor's stubbled look? It's for his next film 'Rambo Rajkumar', said a source.
"He has been sporting stubble these days. A stubble is giving Shahid an edgier and rougher look. It is sort of adding to his persona and he even expressed that he likes wearing stubble. He will be sporting this rustic look in 'Rambo Rajkumar'," said the source.
The lead actor of films like 'Jab We Met' and 'Kaminey', Shahid is being directed by Prabhudheva in 'Rambo Rajkumar'.
Meanwhile, Shahid's stylist Kunal Rawal got so impressed with the actor's new look that the designer asked him to walk the ramp for him at the ongoing Lakme India Fashion Week.
The 32-year-old worked extra hours to wrap up his shoot in Cape Town to attend the fashion show Sunday.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Shapoorji Pallonji to Move Company Law Board Against Tatas
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- My Character in Rock On 2 Goes Through an Internal Conflict: Farhan Akhtar