DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shahid promotes vegetarianism in new PETA ad
The ad is shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who was voted Bollywood's sexiest vegetarian by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), will be seen urging people to turn vegetarian in a new ad of the animal rights group. In the new ad titled "Chicks Love a Vegetarian", a casually dressed Shahid is seen with two downy yellow chicks perched on his body, extolling the benefits of a plant-based diet. The ad is shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar.
"I love chicks... pigs, cows, fish, and all the other animals too. That's why I turned vegetarian," said Shahid.
"I am very happy being a vegetarian and I believe that it is the best way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would want not to kill animals for my taste buds, that is the day everything changed for me," he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere