Shahid promotes vegetarianism in new PETA ad
The ad is shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who was voted Bollywood's sexiest vegetarian by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), will be seen urging people to turn vegetarian in a new ad of the animal rights group. In the new ad titled "Chicks Love a Vegetarian", a casually dressed Shahid is seen with two downy yellow chicks perched on his body, extolling the benefits of a plant-based diet. The ad is shot by ace photographer Atul Kasbekar.
"I love chicks... pigs, cows, fish, and all the other animals too. That's why I turned vegetarian," said Shahid.
"I am very happy being a vegetarian and I believe that it is the best way to be. The day I started believing in the fact that I would want not to kill animals for my taste buds, that is the day everything changed for me," he added.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology