'Shakal Pe...' to be premiered at SAIFF
The film tells the story of four youngsters who are caught as suspects at the Delhi international airport.
New Delhi: Debutant director Shubh Mukherjee says he is thrilled to learn that his Shakal Pe Mat Jaa will be premiered at the South Asian International Film Festival (SAIFF) in New York Nov 9-15.
"We are absolutely thrilled to have our film as a part of such a prestigious event. It feels great that all the hard work is finally paying off. (Actor) Saurabh Shukla and I will be there for the premiere and we are really looking forward to it," Mukherjee, who is also acting in the film, said in a statement.
The film, which is maiden production venture of actress Hrishitaa Bhatt, tells the story of four youngsters who are caught as suspects at the Delhi international airport.
Apart from Saurabh, the cast also includes Raghubir Yadav, Aamna Sharif and Umang Jain and Shakal Pe Mat Jaa will have its theatrical releaes Nov 18.
SAIFF earlier screened films like That Girl In Yellow Boots and Paan Singh Tomar.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology