Shane makes me happy: Elizabeth Hurley
The couple's love affair has been sealed with a 30,000 pounds engagement ring recently.
London: Actress Elizabeth Hurley says Australian cricket legend Shane Warne makes her happy.
The couple's love affair has been sealed with a 30,000 pounds engagement ring recently, and Hurley, 46, says that it is a very exciting time for her and Warne, reported Daily Mail online.
"Shane makes me happy. We have a lot of fun together, we laugh a lot and that's very important to me. I don't care what anyone says about me smartening him up we've both been around too long to care, and that stuff really isn't important," Hurley said.
"My family and my new family with Shane and his kids are what's important. His children are really beautiful, sweet and affectionate. They get on brilliantly with Damian, and as an only child, it's great for him to have them around when they come to stay. I love having a lot of people in the house the more the merrier," she added.
Hurley, who has been previously married to Indian businessman Arun Nayar, also said that she has always been attracted to Australians.
"I have always been attracted to Australians and Australia. There is enough Englishness there that we feel at home, but there are enough differences to make it exciting. They make tea and they eat sausage rolls, play cricket and rugby. I love Aussie accents, too. And I do think they have more of an openness of spirit. Shane has all those qualities," she said.
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day