Shane Warne, Elizabeth Hurley engaged: reports
Australian spin legend Shane Warne and British actress Elizabeth Hurley got engaged on on Scotland's east coast.
London: One of the most talked about couples in cricket and showbiz alike, Australian spin legend Shane Warne and British actress Elizabeth Hurley reportedly got engaged in Scotland during a golf event.
The 42-year-old Warne and the 46-year-old Hurley, previously married to Indian businessman Arun Nayar, got engaged after a dinner at a hotel in St Andrews, on Scotland's east coast, where the Aussie was taking part in a golf event, the 'Daily Mail' reported.
Pictures of the couple showed Hurley wearing a sapphire and diamond engagement ring as she walked around the course with Warne and her son Damien.
The couple was congratulated by fans and well-wishers at the pro-am event of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship.
Warne and Hurley have constantly hit the headlines for a very public affair after first meeting in July last year.
Like Hurley, Warne is also divorced and both have had dramatic love lives.
When she met Warne, Hurley was married to Nayar before separating in December last year.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology