Shankar for action against Big Fish
HYDERABAD: Minister for handlooms and textiles P Shankar Rao on Tuesday demanded action against the 'big fish' behind V Vijay Sai ..
HYDERABAD: Minister for handlooms and textiles P Shankar Rao on Tuesday demanded action against the 'big fish' behind V Vijay Sai Reddy, vice- chairman of Jagathi Publications Private Limited.
Speaking to reporters at the Secretariat, he said YS Jaganmohan Reddy or any others who benefited from the alleged illegal transactions should be punished. Due to delay in taking action, many big fish eluded the CBI dragnet. Had there been early action, they would have been caught, he said.
"The law will take its course,'' the minister said when asked about Vijay Sai Reddy's arrest.
At another media brief, medical and health minister DL Ravindra Reddy said as many as 70 accused were there to be arrested by the CBI. Those who did mistakes should be punished, he said, adding that the CBI collected documentary evidence in this case and the documents contained many more details.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category