DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shankar Raos charges baseless
HYDERABAD: Excise and prohibition minister Mopidevi Venkataramana met governor ESL Narasimhan on Friday to give an explanation on ..
HYDERABAD: Excise and prohibition minister Mopidevi Venkataramana met governor ESL Narasimhan on Friday to give an explanation on corruption charges levelled against him by textiles minister P Shankar Rao.
It is learnt that the excise minister informed the governor that the allegations levelled against him by Shankar Rao were baseless.
No irregularities took place in filling up posts in the excise department and promoting officials.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh