Sharman Joshi urges people to eradicate hunger from India
Sharman Joshi supports World Hunger Relief, an initiative by Smile Foundation and Yum! Restaurants India, to help the cause.
Mumbai: Actor Sharman Joshi has urged people to take an active part in eradicating hunger in the country.
The actor lent support to World Hunger Relief, an initiative by Smile Foundation and Yum! Restaurants India, towards the cause. He said that programmes like these encourage everyone to improve the community in which they live.
"As responsible members of society, it is upon us to take initiatives to eradicate hunger in India. Programmes like the World Hunger Relief encourage us and other corporates to serve the community in which we operate," Sharman said in a statement.
"I have pledged my support to this initiative and urge all consumers to join in the noble cause," added the '3 Idiots' actor.
On the big screen, the 34-year-old will next be seen in Faraz Haider's "War Chod Na Yaar"
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan
- Centre To Use Pink As Platform To Promote FIR Law: Shoojit Sircar
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show