DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sharon Osbourne to return to 'X Factor' as judge
The 60-year-old music manager will become the highest-paid judge in the show's history if the deal gets finalised.
London: TV host Sharon Osbourne is reportedly set to return to 'X Factor' with a 2million pounds deal. The 60-year-old music manager will become the highest-paid judge in the show's history if the deal gets finalised, reported Daily Mirror.
"She is being paid a hefty sum of 2million pounds as Cowell is desperate to have her on the show. She is also expecting to earn half a million more in book and publishing deals. There is no way she would turn down such a well-paid job," a source said.
The 'X Factor' bosses also feared that Osbourne might pull out of her agreement to be a judge on the show's 10th anniversary special because of her marital woes.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond